Monday, February 16, 2015

Sunday Brunching



Since I really want my blog to focus on all aspects of my life, I thought it would be fun to mix in some outfit shots with how I spent my day. Since I spent most of the day outside, and in a casual environment, I wanted to have something that was both comfortable and cool- the weather is in the 70's, here! I cannot believe it.



Most of the items I am wearing are old pieces. Dress: Old Navy (old), similar here. Jean Jacket: Gap (old), similar here, Necklace: Coronado Boutique, similar here.

Next, let me introduce you to SOME of my family. I love these people so much!



I spent last Sunday with my family (minus my brother and his wife and daughter). We always have such a great time together, and it is great to catch up, and play with my niece, and not so small nephew! We started our day on the playground at are apartment complex, as you can see my niece is having a terrible time.


We then headed down to the Newport Penninsula, and had brunch at the Newport Landing. I would highly recommend this spot for brunch! The food was good, and a great location along the water.


The dessert selection was amazing!



 We then spent the rest of the afternoon wandering along the water, and taking some photos.






My brother, niece and parents decided to try out the ferris wheel. There was no way I was getting on it!



The boys were busy playing arcade games....


And my sister-in- law were busy playing around with my new camera...


Hope you guys all had a relaxing weekend, and are kicking of this Monday right! xoxo, Alysia

No comments:

Post a Comment