Friday, January 23, 2015

Friday Finds: 3 Outfits under $100




I think in today's fashion world, the everyday woman is made to believe that in order to look cute you have to buy expensive clothing. Time and time again you see magazines put together "the current trends" but the price point is way above what the average woman can afford, me included. 

Now don't get me wrong, I do love the occasional splurge, and do believe in buying some staple items that are a bit more expensive, once in a while. However, I pride myself on creating outfits that look expensive but that won't break the bank. Not only does that allow you to buy more items, and constantly change out your wardrobe, you can stay up with the current trends. 

Every Friday, I am going to focus my blog on creating 3 different outfits (daytime, work and going out) that are all  under $100. You will probably start to see a trend of some of my favorite stores  (hint: Old Navy & Forever 21). 

Below are the three looks I created this week. You will probably start to get a feel for the types of clothing I like (flowy, floral, and pretty feminine). 


First Look: Work 

I love this look because not only is it incredible feminine, it can easily be turned into an outfit for going out. Can you believe the top is only $13! Currently Old Navy is offering up to 50% certain items- and there are some great pieces!! Click below for a link to purchase!


Pants: Forever 21, Shoes: Charlotte Russe (Buy One Get One for $10), Purse: Forever 21, Blouse: Old Navy (On Sale!)









Second Look: Daytime


I love this look, because it looks effortless while still looking trendy. And how about that hat? My husband recently bought me a similar hat at Nordstroms, and it
got me searching for more. Forever 21 has a wide selection, and I think this one looks way more exensive than $16! I know some girls are hesistant to buy shoes from Forever, but from my experience, they are great quality for the price! Click the links below to purchase!


Hat: Forever 21, Shoes: Forever 21 , Top: Forever 21, Jeans: Old Navy (On Sale!)



Third Look: Going Out


 I usually prefer jeans, a cute top and heels when I go out on the weekends, but occassionally I like to get more dressed up. I think this black dress is the perfect item! It is cute and dressy but doesn't look like a club dress. I found these acccessories for such great prices, and I think it really completes the outfit! Click the links below to purchase!



Dress: Lulus, Necklace: Forever 21, Clutch: H&M, Shoes: Charlotte Russe





















No comments:

Post a Comment