Thursday, April 9, 2015

1 Couch, Three Ways




Hey guys! I have been very busy with my job, and have not had much time for blogging recently. However, I am back and sharing something I worked on a while ago with a friend of mine. She mentioned that she was wanting to buy this grey couch (pictured below), but wasn't sure what direction to go in. I prepared for three ideas I had for her room, using simple pieces, and all at affordable prices (think Target, Walmart and Joss & Main). Here are the rooms I put together, all centered around one couch. I have linked all the pieces. This shows again that you can put together a beautiful room, while still staying within an affordable budget!


1 Beige Pillows  (here, here and here) | 2 Odette Tray | 3 Silver Candle Set | 4 Lanterns old (similar here) | 5 Gallery Frames | 6  Beige Rug Old (Similar here) |  7 Basketweave Curtains | 8 Ceramic Lamp | 9 Decorate Tree Old (Similar here



1 Large White Frame | 2 Chiffon Curtains | 3 White Vases Old (Similar here and here) | 4 Mirrored Tray | 5 Yellow Throw | 6 Grey Rug | 7 Taped Grey Pillow | 8 Crystal Lamp

Which is your favorite? I would love to hear from you! Xoxo, Alysia

No comments:

Post a Comment