Thursday, March 12, 2015

3 Ingredient Banana Chocolate Chip Cookies


I think I found my new favorite sweet treat! You guys, these cookies are soo easy and tasty! Plus- you only need 3 (plus some vanilla flavoring) ingredients! Another plus, it is an easy recipe for those ripe bananas you have at the end of the week!


The ingredients you need are: (I doubled this recipe)
2 ripe bananas
1 cup oats
1/2 cup chocolate chips
1 tablespoon vanilla (if you want)


I had these babies sitting around, just waiting to have something made of them.



1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Next, add the bananas into a bowl with 1 cup oats 
2. Add 1 tablespoon vanilla to mixture.

3.  Add 1/2 cup chocolate chips

Mixture will look like this:

4. Simply spoon out mixture onto cookie sheet. Note, they do not expand much in size, so you can place closely together. Place in oven and cook for 20 minutes or until hardened. 

5. I let cool them on a cookie rack, after taking out of the oven. 

6. Eat and Enjoy! These cookies are healthy and so tasty! Another husband approved recipe!


Have a great recipe you love that is healthy and good! Please share :)

xoxo, Alysia




No comments:

Post a Comment