Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Easter Bags...for little ladies



It is no secret that I love my nieces! Being an aunt is the best, I can spoil them and then send them back to their parents.

Any chance I get, I love to do little projects or fun things for my sweet little girls, Nova and Aria. With Easter coming up, I thought it would be fun to make the girls Easter baskets. Since I have been pretty busy with work, I wanted to do something easy, and wouldn't take a ton of time to put together. I headed over to Walmart, and found the cutest little items {all under $2!}.




I was able to put together the baskets above for $10 total for each! Here are the items I found.



There isn't anything hard or fancy about it. I simply just stuffed the baskets, and bought bright green tissue paper to fill the remainder. I bought the cute little basket charms with each of their initials to put on the outside to label who's basket was who's. I can't wait to give them their basket, and play with their goodies!


Here is the finished product {without the tissue paper}.


Lamberts lately has a great post about 101 ideas for a toddler basket. Click the link below for a link to all these great ideas! 



I am hoping over the next couple weeks to share more Easter projects. What projects do you love doing over Easter? Please Share! xoxo, Alysia






No comments:

Post a Comment